- Other artists: I won an award
- Taylor Swift: WE won an award
- Other artists: I got nominated for this award
- Taylor Swift: WE got nominated for this award
"The video for Justin Timberlake’s “Cry Me a River” made it pretty clear who he was singing about and there has yet to be an instance in recorded history of anyone being mad at that guy for anything. So why all the guff when Taylor Swift does the same thing? Is it because so many of her songs are about ex-boyfriends? If so, and I can’t reiterate this enough, the fact that you even know who she’s singing about is the real problem here. If you’re that concerned about Harry Styles’ (whoever that is) right to privacy, read better websites and watch better television. If you do that, the problem will just work itself out, I promise."
Adam Tod Brownsomecallthisfun)
- I wanted to wear my tswift shirt to the John Mayer concert tonight. Whoops.